- A Spacious and Homely One Bedroom House
- Popular Location With Good Transport Links and Services Nearby
- Gorgeous Private Garden With Patio and Decking, Perfect For Entertaining
- Large Lounge With Ample Space For Dining
- Fitted Kitchen With Space For All Appliances
- Large Double Bedroom With Two Windows To Side Aspect
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking Space
- Move Quickly to Avoid Disappointment, Perfect First Buy, Buy to Let or Downsize!
- No Onward Chain!!
TLS Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented one bedroom house set within a pleasant cul-de-sac between Warmley and Barrs Court offering easy access to the A4174 Ring Road, cycle path and local retail / leisure parks.
Internally the spacious accommodation briefly comprises of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, whilst upstairs is a large bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally there is off street parking to the front, whilst to the side is a gorgeous private garden enclosed by wall with areas of patio and decking – perfect for entertaining on a summers evening!
The property is warmed by gas central heating provided by a recently fitted Worcester combination boiler benefiting from a five year warranty.
We feel that the property would make an excellent starter home or buy to let investment. It would also suit those looking to downsize. Viewing is essential to appreciate all that this home has to offer. With no onward chain, we recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.