- The Oldest House In Stokes Croft!
- One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment Over Two Floors
- Lounge Open to Modern Kitchen
- Large Shower Room
- Spiral Staircase to Bedroom
- Electric Heating and Sash Windows
- Offered Unfurnished and Available Mid August
- Popular, Vibrant Location - Easy Access to All Amenities
TLS Estate Agents are delighted to offer for rental this one bed apartment set on the top floor of this grade II listed building in Stokes Croft providing easy access to all amenities and the city centre.
Well presented - accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge open to kitchen, and shower room. A spiral staircase leads to the bedroom with large storage cupboard.
Potential tenants should note that the flat forms part of a listed building and therefore does have single glazed windows and electric heating.
Stokes Croft is an ever popular and vibrant community situated at the foot of the A38 to the North of Bristol City Centre.